Monday, June 21, 2010

Dreams

Do you have a lot of dreams? I do.
I have a lot of dreams in all of the senses: dreams at night, and dreams as a wish.
Dreams reflect our most deep thoughts, desires, frustrations, or simple things from daily life.
Psychologists say that they reflect our subconscious, and also there is a kind of therapy which is only based on dreams.
Sometimes I have weird dreams that don't make any sense, or if they do, I need to learn how to decode them... I think it's very interesting, so I always try to remember them, and try to understand them.
I have big dreams in life which I don't know whether I'll be able to reach, but one thing is true: I can only reach them if first I dream.
It's good to have dreams, because they make us to move on, they increase our hope, and help us to get over the problems.
Yes, I'm a dreamer. If it's bad or good, I don't know, but as Walt Disney said,
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

2 comments:

  1. I am a dreamer too, and I think dreams are the base of our goals. Dreams help us to keep going, and never give up even if we have problems and seems almost imposible to fix. In others words, dreams are what keep us alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, if we don't dream doesn't make sense.
    I'm dreamer too and I wrote about this several times ...one thing leads to another... dreams, goals, hope ... is important to keep them alive for keep us alive too.

    ReplyDelete