Monday, June 28, 2010

Arts

It is interesting how art can influence on our lives in some ways. There are some kinds of arts that can really stir us. Music is a very good example of this: when you listen to an exciting song you become happier, but when you are kind of depressed, you usually want to listen to a sad or slow song. A certain type of music can remind you of something or somebody, bring good or bad memories, and etc. I also enjoy going to museums to learn about some specific subject or just to take a look at the pictures. This kind of art can estimulate our creativity and sensibility to details. Besides this, we can mention the cinema, wich it is a sort of art which is very present in our daily lives. A good movie can inspire us, or stirs us from laugh to crying. I love movies, and it’s something that I can do with friends or by myself. Dancing can make a party very fun, and it is how we can express our feelings through our bodies, or if we are only watching, it can be exciting as well. However, as I started to take theater classes when I was little, it became one of my passions, so when I watch a play, it makes me very satisfied and thoughtful. For example, this weekend I went to watch “Ovo”, the new Cirque du Soleil’s show, and it was so amazing that I stayed happy during all the day. I was impressed with the entire presentation and dreaming if I could be one of them doing those increadible movements. So, I believe that arts are an integral part of our lives; I can’t do without them!

2 comments:

  1. well, that is true. Music make us feel alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me its not just the music but also the dance that makes me feel alive

    ReplyDelete