Thursday, June 17, 2010

Less is more

This is true. Sometimes, less is more.
I tend to write too much when I am inspired; on the other hand, there are some moments that I have nothing to say, or have no idea of what to write about.
I know that it can be tiring, so I will try to write shorter texts and try to be simpler in the next times. And also, I guess I need to make my self clearer, because I mess up my ideas writing in a confusing way... haha
If you have any ideas, coments or sugestions, feel free to tell me! :)
Thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. In fact, the blog is beautiful. Writing short texts, at least, I understand a little of what is written. It's hard to feel inspired to write the blog in the midst of so much rush yourself, I admire who can write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you write. You are very expresive, and that says good things about you.

    ReplyDelete