Monday, July 26, 2010

Colors

If you could choose to be a color, which color would you be?
Colors say a lot about our mood, our state of mind, and our personality too. You can guess something about a person by just looking at the colors that he or she is wearing.
I think I do not have a specific favorite color because I always change my favorite one depending on my mood. For example, if I am very happy I prefer to wear colorful clothes, but if I am without any inspiration, I just wear black; it is easier. If I am looking for decoration for my room, I prefer light colors, like pink and light blue because they transmit calm.
When you go to an interview for a job, they usually observe the colors you are wearing and judge your behavior. Light colors transmit lack of self-confidence, and dark colors transmit the opposite.
There are some colors that together get our attention better than others, like the combination yellow-blue-red gets kids' attention. Advertisers use this technique to make products' packages and commercials, and they study each kind of public they intend to reach to know which color is the best to catch their eyes.
So, colors are more than different tones that we see, but they are signs that transmit information about a person or thing. If I had to choose to be one color, I don't know which I'd be, but maybe I would choose to be a rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment