Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A New Song

I usually like to sing and to listen to old songs because I already know their melody and letter, so I feel comfortable doing it. However, when I listen to a new song, I don't like it very much at the beginning, but as I start to listen to it again, I get used to that and learn how to sing it, and then I enjoy it.
The same is with our lives when something new is about to happen. It is natural from human being to feel better on the safe side, that is, in a comfort zone. A new job, a new course or school, a new house in a new town can be scary at the very first impression, but once you get familiar with that, it can become exciting.
Changes are an essential part of life; they renew us and our expactations, and they bring us a feeling of challenge. We just need to be flexible and try to deal with them the best as possible in order to learn things from them. By doing so, we can leave the old bad things behind, and replace them with the new good ones.

2 comments:

  1. That's right, sometimes I don't like to hear a new song. However, listen to the music makes me a big pleasure and relax. After hearing the song few times, I try to sing the song, that is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love hear new songs, because i like to try new things. it is very fun.....:)

    ReplyDelete