Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My space

Do you like to be alone?
If I had to answer this question, I would say that it depends on many factors.
When I travel or do something fun, I love being among people, specially friends. If I need to go to somewhere, as an appointment, or to pay a bill, or go shopping, for example, I prefer to be in company. However, sometimes we just need some space, some privacy, and a couple of hours to recover ourselves from our busy life, and think about everything, or even do not think about anything. I like to stay home by myself, so I am free to do whatever I want without worrying about what to wear, what to say, or what to do. When I do it, I like to listen to my favorit songs, wear some very comfortable clothes, eat the things that I love to eat, like chocolate, and spend time doing nothing... It is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment