Monday, July 19, 2010

Murphy's Law

Have you heard about Murphy's Law? Actually, it is not a real law, but it is a kind of myth, wich consists of the idea that "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong". Do you know when you butter your bread and then, when you are about to give a bite, it falls on the ground with the butter facing down - and never up, just to make a bigger mess...
Or, when you are late for an appointment and then, you get stuck in the traffic, or all the traffic lights turn red, just to make you even later. Another one: when you really really need your cell phone to talk to someone, or to check something, the battery is low, and it turns off - why? Just to put you in trouble.
In my case, I was in a hurry these last weeks with many things, and I got late with my homework and my blog, and then, every time I tried to post here, the page got all white, and the internet program was closed. So I was not able to post my texts, and now I am even worse than before.
This is how the Murphy's Law works and follows our lives!
It always happens to me, and I bet that it happens to you too. If it doesn't, it will; just wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when that happens my cell phone died the other day

    ReplyDelete