Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I never knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I already thought about being a gymnast, an astronomer, an actress, a teacher, a business woman, and many other professions...
Now that I am a "grown up," I am still not sure about what I am going to be, that is, which field I am going to follow. I know that I like things within humanities, I love dealing with people, and I love English. So what can I do or be? Well, I'll keep studying and I'm directing myself to be an English teacher. Let's see if it works!
I admire those people who know what they want to be since they were a child. It is fascinating when you have a big dream to become something in the future, and I also used to have one (it has to do with theater). Nowadays I don't know if this dream is still alive, or if it has the same intensity, but the possibility of coming true is really small, but not impossible. I wanna wait and watch what future holds for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment