Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hawai'i

One of the most beautiful places I have ever been is Hawaii. The views and landscapes are simply amazing!!!
The water is so blue, so blue... it is transparent, and I could even see the dolphins and whale from a boat. When I went snorkling, I could see and swim by the sea turtles and many kinds of colorful fish, and that was a unique moment. I will always keep it in my mind.
The big island, Honolulu, is pretty cool, and you can find various activities to do there, during the day or at night. I went walking to Diamod Head, and when I finished the tiring climb, the prize was the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. At night, I walked around the blocks downtown, I saw the shops and restaurants, and I went to a Luau.
The "hula-hula" dance is very nice to be watched; they do a smooth movement, and each one of them has a different meaning, such as "sea", "waves," "sun," "fish," "sky," and etc.
I loved my trip to Hawaii, and I hope I can go back there some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment