Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Friends' Day

Today we celelbrate Friends' Day. There is nothing astounding or abnormal happening, but it's just a good day to remember and think about our dear friends. I have many friends in Brazil, so when I arrived in the US, I felt like lost because I didn't know anybody. Now I can say that I have some here, and they contribute a big deal to my life. It is really important to have friends: they are our budies, our company, and we can share secrets, feelings and moments; we can spend time together and have fun, even if we are doing nothing.
They say that we cannot choose our family and relatives, but friends are the family that we can choose. I love meeting people and making new friends, they can add a lot of good things to our lives and I can learn with them. I am grateful to God because He has given me friends.
Happy friends' day!

2 comments: